I’ve spent countless hours shaping Aerial kickers over the last 20 years so I know the right tool can make all the difference in the world. AirBergy’s latest all metal shaping tool for ski & snowboard jumps makes my job easier, faster and more accurate so I decided to call it the “Shaper’s Friend.”
The blade of each “Shaper’s Friend” is easily removable for sharpening and adjusting the blade angle to suit the varying preferences of individuals. If desired the blade can be set at a lower angle for shaping from the top of the jump or at the higher angle for shaping from the bottom. A wide “Finishing Blade” will be offered along with other types of interchangeable shaping plates.
The blade is bolted to a symmetrical blade-frame that is centered and welded to the handle. The process laser cut aluminum handles are more ridged and precise than wooden handles that can flex and bend while shaping.
-Eric Bergoust – “Bergy”
- 1998 Olympic Gold Medalist
- 17-Years on the US Ski Team with 15 World Cup Victories
- 2010-2013: US Ski Team Freestyle Development Head Coach
- 2013-2018: Independent Contractor for the US Ski Team
- -Shaper, A B & C Team Advisor & Coach, Uniform Tailoring, Trampoline Design.
- Be mindful of your own safety as well as the safety of others.
- After using your Shapers Friend, wipe away moisture before storing.
- Store in dry place, safely away from pets, children, etc.